In the recent past Rogue Audio have quietly built some very special amplifiers for critical product launches. These amps were built for other audio companies who wanted to showcase their most expensive loudspeakers and components at important events such as the CES. These industry insiders recognised just how good the Apollo monoblocks already were but asked Rogue Audio to take them a step further.
The response was the Apollo Dark mono-blocks. Using the Apollo platform as the basis, the power supply was enlarged and improved and numerous circuit and component upgrades were made that significantly improve the transparency and dynamics of an already excellent amplifier.
- Silver/Gold/Oil Mundorf coupling capacitors
- Increased power supply storage
- Hex Fred high speed diodes in power supply
- Polypropylene bypass capacitors in power supply
- Nude Vishay resistors in critical locations
- Rhodium binding posts (Cardas)
- Rhodium RCA jacks (Cardas)
- Upgraded signal wiring (Cardas)
- Telefunken and RCA small signal tubes
- CNC machined aluminium chassis
- Entirely designed and built in the USA