The Knosti Disco Antistat cleaning system has been designed to thoroughly clean your records and remove the dust, grime and record releasing agent that can result in the pops and crackles inherent with dirty records.
Developed in Germany in 1978, the Knosti Disco-Antistat simplified the record cleaning procedure and made the task less of a grind. It has become one of the world’s most popular record cleaning tools due to the efficiency, ease of operation and affordable price. The results are extremely rewarding and clean records sound better.
Complete with record bath with integral goats hair brushes, label protector with spindle, one litre of Disco-Antistat cleaning mixture, funnel with filter papers to allow re-use of the cleaning fluid and a drying rack and drip tray with space for fifteen records.
- Easy removal of dust, grime and record releasing agent
- Long lasting anti static effect
- Does not require power
- Easy to use and economical
- Disco Antistat record cleaning fluid refills are available
- Can also be used with other record cleaning fluids, for example Winyl Pro Clean 6 and L’Art du Son
- Made in Germany
- Weight including packaging, 2.3kg
- Dimensions including packaging, 350mm x 295mm x 88mm