The Solo Ultra-Linear Diamond Edition hi-fi headphone amplifier gives you the sound you always wanted from a headphone amp. A headphone amplifier truly capable of making good headphones deliver a lifelike, dynamic and breathtaking performance with a real out of head three-dimensional stereo sound stage.
The latest Diamond Edition of the Solo Ultra Linear headphone amplifier is improved by having a lower noise floor for improved in-ear monitor listening and a new output stage for better performance with difficult and low impedance headphones, yet it has the clout to drive high impedance headphones too.
The Ultra-Linear voltage amplifier stage gives you the smoothness and warmth of a tube amp with all the precision, fine detail, and punchy sound of a solid state amp.
- Headphone impedance range: 8 to 2,000 Ohms / 16 to 600 Ohms preferred
- Power output: (rms, both channels fully driven at 1% THD)
- 32 Ohms: 140mW/channel; 600 Ohms: 30mW/channel
- Input sensitivity (for specified power output into 32 Ohms): 511mV rms
- Input impedance: 37k Ohms at max volume; 50k Ohms at min volume
- Distortion: (THD plus noise at 9 o’clock volume control setting (qtr power))
10Hz-20kHz: better than 0.04%; 10Hz-1kHz: better than 0.02%
- Frequency response: (±0,-3dB) 10Hz – 35kHz
- Output noise: (22Hz-22kHz, quasi-peak/un-weighted) -95dB
- Channel balance: better than 1dB
- Crosstalk: Left to Right -56dB; Input to Input -68dB
- Input selector centre-off position: non-shorting; -38dB at max volume with 2V rms input (ref: 1kHz and 10kHz)
- Output Stage: Bipolar class AB
- Supply voltage: 24V DC unipolar
- Size: W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 185 (mm)