The Solo SRGII (Studio Reference Green MK II) headphone amplifier puts a real life force behind the music and combines conventional negative feedback with line driver load sensing to exert greater control over your headphones where it is needed.
It therefore reduces or eliminates altogether the comb-filter effect most headphone impedance curves exhibit in the upper midrange and treble frequencies. It also ensures correct matching with the widest range of headphones and overcomes cable capacitance and inductance problems which could otherwise strip the music of its airy qualities and sound staging. The Solo SRG II headphone amplifier does everything better as well as giving a more weighty bass.
The Solo SRG II headphone amplifier has two line level inputs and a front panel input selector with centre off. It is housed in a strong anodized aluminium eurocard style enclosure. The volume control also acts as sensitivity adjuster and therefore the full rotation can be used. The Solo SRG II headphone amplifier is suitable for use with headphone impedances from 16 Ohms to 600 Ohms.
- Headphone impedance range: 16 to 600 Ohms preferred; 8 to 2,000 Ohms acceptable
- Headphone Jack: 1/4 inch (6.35mm) A gauge (BPO B gauge to special order)
- Power Output: (rms, both channels fully driven) 32 Ohms: 27mW/channel; 600 Ohms: 23mW/channel
- Distortion (THD plus noise, ref 1kHz): 0.02%
- Frequency response: (-3dB) 32 Ohms load; 27Hz – 35kHz; 600 Ohms load; 10Hz – 39kHz
- Output noise (20Hz-20kHz, CCIR quasi-peak): -84dB
- Input sensitivity (for specified power output) 32 Ohms: 250mV rms; 600 Ohms: 775mV rms
- Channel balance: better than 1dB, “9 to 3 o’clock” positions
- Crosstalk: Left to Right -57dB; Input to Input -68dB
- Mute: Signal off mute, non-shorting
- Output Stage: Bipolar class AB
- Supply voltage: 24V DC
- Size: W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 185 (mm)