The Graham Slee Revelation M phono stage preamp is for moving magnet, high output moving iron and high output moving coil cartridges. It is a switchable-equalisation-curve versions of the Reflex M phono stage preamp.
The Revelation phono stage preamps build on the sonic strengths of the earlier Jazz Club phono stage preamp.
The different curves are selected on a switch-matrix on the front panel. When switched to RIAA for all modern records, the Revelation shares the same performance of its Reflex stable mate.
Like its Jazz Club predecessor the Revelation also rides the clicks, reducing surface noise through higher propagation speeds. Apart from badly worn or damaged records, surface noise is relegated to a position well behind the music.
- Input sensitivity range: 2mV to 10mV
- Output range (for above inputs): 224mV to 1120mV
- Maximum input: 46mV rms
- Maximum output: 5.2V rms
- Gain: 41dB (112) at 1kHz
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms plus 100pF (200pF approx. with arm cable capacitance)
- Output impedance (driving impedance): 1k Ohm (will drive 10k Ohms and above)
- Noise at output: -68dB CCIR Q-pk; EIN: -109dB
- Distortion: typically 0.01%
- RIAA accuracy: <0.3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 200kHz (“flat”, corrected to RIAA)
- Channel balance: 0.2dB
- Channel separation: 60dB
- Size: W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm)