The Reflex M phono preamp will deliver a masterful performance from your vinyl records.
Just like tubes the Reflex M does with solid-state a number of ultra-linear techniques that makes music sound so incredibly live.
Negative feedback is used in most all amplifier stages to straighten their open-loop distortion, but lashings of negative feedback has to be used to force them into linear operation. But as tube amp enthusiasts know, lots of negative feedback doesn’t do good music.
The Reflex M phono stage pre-amp is highly linear before negative feedback is applied. The result is an uncanny reality which transports the listener into a very involving musical experience.
- Input sensitivity range: 2mV to 10mV
- Output range (for above inputs): 224mV to 1120mV
- Maximum input: 46mV rms
- Maximum output: 5.2V rms
- Gain: 41dB (112) at 1kHz
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms plus 220pF
- Output impedance (driving impedance): 1k Ohm (will drive 10k Ohms and above)
- Noise at output: -68dB Quasi-peak 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion: typically 0.01%
- RIAA accuracy: <0.3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 200kHz (“flat”, corrected to RIAA)
- Channel balance: 0.2dB
- Channel separation: 60dB
- Size: W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm)