The Novo headphone amplifier has a single chained phono (RCA) jack input allowing you to drive it from your favourite music source and then run another interconnect on to your main amplifier. It can also be fed from a pre-amp output or recording output.
Dynamic headphones of between 16 Ohms and 600 Ohms are driven to similar volume levels and the full rotation of the volume control can be used to make up for differences in headphone sensitivities.
- Dimensions: L. 105 W. 105 H. 50 (mm)
- Output: 150mW rms into 32 Ohms, 40mW rms into 600 Ohms (both channels fully driven – 0.05% THD)
- Frequency Response: Flat: 43Hz to 16kHz (-1dB), 22Hz to 30kHz (-3dB) (volume control at 3 o’clock position)
- Channel Balance: 0.5dB typical
- Hum & Noise: -80dB CCIR Q-pk 20Hz-20kHz (into 30 Ohms)
- Stereo Crosstalk: -64dB typical
- Distortion (THD+Noise): 0.02% at 1 kHz into 30 Ohms, and 12 o’clock volume control position.