Recently re-designed the Gram Amp 3 Fanfare has even better dynamics and speed allowing it to capture much more of the excitement and subtleties in your music.
This phono pre-amp will give you a superb musical performance from low-output moving coil few others at the price are able to match.
- Input sensitivity range: 0.3mV to 1.2mV
- Output for input sensitivity range: 240mV – 954mV
- Maximum input level: 6.16mV (ref 1 kHz)
- Gain (ref 1kHz): 58dB
- Input impedance resistive: 100 Ohms
- Output noise: (CCIR Q-Pk 22Hz-22 kHz) -67dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: (EIN) -125dB
- Reproduction characteristic: RIAA within 0.5dB total deviation 20Hz-20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise measured at 80Hz, 1kHz, 5.6 kHz and 16 kHz: less than 0.05% (typically <0.015% at 1 kHz)
- Channel balance: 0.1dB
- Channel separation: 64dB