The Elevator EXP will give you hum-free sound, purer bass, greater definition and much more of your music.
In the beginning you’d buy a step up transformer to be able to use a moving coil cartridge but they hummed and did weird things to the bass. The Elevator EXP changes all that.
The Elevator EXP is supplied with the PSU1 power supply.
The Elevator EXP is designed to step-up the tiny moving coil signal to the moving magnet level of a hi-fi phono amp input.
Whereas some moving coil cartridges will happily give their best with 100 Ω loading, others can be quite particular.
Rather than fiddling around with links or DIP switches, the Elevator EXP gives you all its loading options up front, right there on the front panel – making it easy to get your sound right.
- Input range: 0.15mV to 0.8mV
- Output (for input range): 2mV to 10mV
- Maximum input: 378mV rms
- Maximum output: 4.914V rms
- Gain: 22dB (13) 0.1Hz to 917kHz (-3dB points)
- Input impedance: 23, 30, 100, 840, 1000, 5100 and 47000 Ohms
- Output (driving/source) impedance: 300 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: 47k Ohms phono stage preamp input
- Noise at output: -99dB CCIR Q-pk
- Distortion: 0.02%
- Frequency response: 0.1Hz to 917kHz (-3dB points)
- Channel balance: 0.2dB
- Channel separation: 64dB
- Size: W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm)